Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Romantic piece?

Great.

What is your dream of romantic session with your dream guy or girl?
Candlelight dinner or spending a romantic night by counting the stars up the sky?

My ideal one would be ... erm, under a fulfilling environment occupied with flowers and dim pretty lights also with cute decorations :P hah, that sounds a bit normal but yes the best part goes here.. the ideal partner performing the most romantic instrument , piano .. with the right spotlight splashing over him . of course, with the melody i love:)

Okay, that sounds a bit chessy but yes I would love to have a moment like that . in future perhaps ? or maybe it will only happen in my dreams. heh:P

But yes, i'm a romantic human . I don't really fancy roses actually. but yea, i still love them but lily seems to be more pretty:)
Well all these got into my nerve because of this friend. He was telling me this will be his dream .

Oh, I have two birthday bois here today .

Chian Zhen and Ricky Ang (the mr good guy)

Happy birthday to them :) wohooo !!!

Golf Golf Golf :) My recent activity for now . I love it :)
Finally my BFF is out from his shell today . AARON CHUNG :)
I wonder when will be the next time we have our bff session after we both leave this very "beautiful" country .

And my other bff emily gone missing . hmm, got to give her a ring to make sure she is in good hands:)
the other bff promised to go on golf shopping . well let's not hope he ffk me this time . no more let let chet chet :)

till my brain works again .

toodles people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment