I'm back to the aussieland finally. i'm not being contradicting but i am.
I'm missing Malaysia alot for now . I know because more I can gain from there:P
This time of landing in Tullamarine Airport was different.
Or I shall say everything is very different for now.
Which I need more time to absorb these not so comfortable situations.
Let's hope things gets better.
Orientation was 1 day and shall say it's a waste. Big waste. But, i managed to click with someone at least . The only one person I could click with in the room. Well, she is nice and hope things are going better.
For the first time i missed my parents, and for that, i know i'm slowly entering another stage of life. I let off everything back then and live life fullest for now.
To be honest, I am really unhappy but things will turn alright . because I said so.
Toodles people:)
ian and cw the golf kaki, you guys get your ass moving and make yourself good .
so when i return you guys can play well :) heh
you better reach the second pond the next time i see you at kde. =p
ReplyDelete