20 is the age I am now.
This year, it can be said to be the best birthday I ever had.
With all the surprises and thoughts.
Made me more complete and also walked away from the path
I used to be one miserable person. Because of friends.
I am now lighten.
Especially you LimPeiLu, popo.
I love the giant cupcake on surprise.
The bunch of people that made my after party awesome.
Not to mention all got drunk.
Also, ShereenTan for giving me the feeling we used to have in Trinity.
Not forgetting all my Malaysian friends and Melbournians :)
Thank you good friends for all the wishes and calls.
Lastly, I thank you for making my birthday sweeter than I could imagine having.
Lots love,
Xxm.
Birthday pictures?
Soon baby
Assignments catching up now:)
You share the same birthday as my friend. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday!!!
hmmm.. quite a nice interesting site you have here.. looks i can stalk you now :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Michelle :)
ReplyDeleteRomel I know you do the stalking all the time