Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Perfect

Popo and Cs
The little faeries of the night
heh :)
Marcus Pang the chef
Ladieeesss
Bff reunion
Ricky the lucky
Group picha!
<3
Happy sweet 21st Popo. cucu love you big time ! <3


I have like really sore eyes .
It is hurting mad.
You just feel like killing your eyes !!!

Anyway, I had a great time last weekend .
Its a combination of Halloween and Popo's birthday !!

Well, I shall say.
Happy big big 21st Popo .
I really hope you enjoyed yourself that night.
May all your dreams come true and blessed with "xing fu"
Cucu always love you :)
Have a great one !!!
Oh, and make sure PANG PORK do celebrate with you :D


Well, then it was chicken rice cooking by Marcus and popo.
It is yums , the tawau style sauce is marvellous :D
We headed for movie right after.
It was Saw6 . Disgusting shit.
But we had a great experience by watching it but not paying a penny.
Since Westfield was a mistake, Chadstone it is.
Just walk into the cinemas since no one is there to check your tickets :D

I love the saturdays now.
It's chilling yet happy with people you're comfortable with.
Better than going any other noisy places.

Time to get back on track.
I am on the way of falling sick.
That's what chee siang said.
He feed me with panadols !
<3

Ta people . Enjoy the rest of your day !

No comments:

Post a Comment