Monday, February 1, 2010

The day you tell me what's love

If that day will come.
We know you love me much.

Days in Malaysia seems to end very soon.
Only 3 weeks left and I'm back to Aussieland.
I have done almost everything for now.
Just , a few friends I have yet to meet.
Natalie Chai Chao Teng. I'm on my way.
You wait and I'll come pick you up.
Maybe we need karaoke sessions.

Oh and guess what ? I did went to Hong Kong again.
This time with Mr.Ng.
Shopping is always good.
But seems like I have this massive cut down on shopping.
Well, but I have least got my wish list ticked off.
A few items :D
Anyway, it was great time there.
Tho it was pretty cold.


Disneyland with liangs and aunt sally
hello disneyland
liangs
i'm short.
kai tan cai . yumsss
shopping for batman's baju
our new bape jacket :D
the uber cute kids that cs loves . he wouldn't mind waiting for them to grow up :D
our every night routine.
The harbour :D


Till then,
More to come :D
I have tonnes pictures to upload :D

Xxm.

No comments:

Post a Comment