Monday, March 15, 2010

time to change

Well I had a great time spilling all my feelings to the boyfriend.
Told him the rights and wrong. Letting him know where my nerves are going.
Guess I'm also going the easy way.
Believing whats yours is yours.

Uni is really tiring.
Been hearing from friends subjects I took is pretty difficult.
Gotta start working out everything.

Today was the day the ikea shopping day.
The four mens and I myself were messing around in the stock collecting area.
Seems to be we own ikea.
A total of 6 tray of goods and we are nearly half dead.

Soon, there will be no more kavanagh but parkville.
The new party house.

My body are aching really badly.
Thanks to the little monster , doggieee .
Clearing his territory of shits and pees is obviously a pain in the ass.

laaaaaaaaaaa,
tiringgg.

night.

Xxm

No comments:

Post a Comment