Saturday, April 17, 2010

lalalala

I had ups and down.
But yea, I'm happy for now :D
The boyfriend did cheered me up !
He and his surprises !!
Me with my studies.
Been trying hard to understand better on these numbers ! ah.

I'm feeling lucky,
Because of my lilies. This time fresh and fresh.

This week is a good rest week . Hehe

Let the pictures do the talking :D



Me <3
On V day .
Woops, ain't that 2 months ago?
lalala~
My 1st surprise
him holding it
sexy :D
<3
The first shot both of us had.
The guys :D
taken on left available on right !
Sister !
Flaming tequilla (orange)
I swear it tasted so good !
not lemon but orange !
The bunch of brothers :)


My 2nd surprise :)

Toodles people.
Have a nice day :D

Xxm.

No comments:

Post a Comment