Thursday, August 12, 2010

Winter

the candy he got me during exams :D
Cutest boi ever !
<3
The little man that god granted me :D
Best gift ever :D

This year is nailed down to the third year experiencing winter in Australia. But of all, this year is massive cold. Too cold and not bearable. You won't want to walk out from house cause it's freezing ! You can turn into Icy Pole.

Well , life didn't turned out how it supposed to be. Probably it's the expectation that counts on every single thing. A friend tells me that is part of life. You just got to go through that stage and overcome every upcoming obstacles. I agreed and just got to deal with what is coming.

It's simply August now, remembering I was still all alone last year. Everything seems so different now. I have additional in my life. NCS it is. Thank god for granting a person like him. There to look after me when I'm dead sick. At least someone to be there. Tho sometime he can be terrible but never disappoint me with his "i'm so hot" attitude. Very metro sexual and sometimes a little gay. *laughs* Still, got to admit he is being real nice and do heart him.

Birthday , I find August is the season where babies love seeing the world. Just too many birthdays coming up. Not forgetting mine is coming up too :D Well, didn't really thought of it till Mom asked "How you want your birthday to be this year" That was when I realized it's coming up. The parents are being real nice and decided to fly over to give it a celebrate. Couldn't ask for more. Since mr.Ng offered to have everything done then I shall just sit and wait. Second time celebrating with him. Just this time a little different. 21st birthday is the last birthday I would want to come cause time flies and I don't wanna be old.

Oh , the terrible gastric that ended me up in Tropicana Medical Centre is monster. It is horrible cause needles is the last thing I want in my body. It's not awesome to have a night out in the hospital. Well, the pain just strikes and there you go emergency ! Thank god, someone is nice enough to have an extra bed beside me when I'm so knocked out. Doctor says "you need some check ups girl, scope , ultrasounds" Gosh , and blood test. My worst nightmare ! Well, I get the pain again just recently. But being kiamsiap , I refuse going to the emergency cause Australia is always expensive :) Also, no more needles ! big big needles for the whole day is enough to torture me . I will commit suicide for the pain . No one knows better how the pain feels like . Hope my sensitive tummy is going on heal.

I can't wait for the 1st year anni, my 21st birthday ! It all comes together. Can't wait for the big days :D

Have a good day ahead people.
Me love you.

Xxm.

No comments:

Post a Comment