Thursday, September 2, 2010

Old times

I am gonna be a bride !





Last year just went by like that ! I still remember me sitting in Nobu with popo having our dinner. It was all awkward and shy. Only the four of us in the room. It went out nice. Which I am very thankful of. I wish this year will be a better blast ! Additional of my parents :)
The four of us !
A year just passed by !
Meeee !!!
I miss home :(
The new bollywood star
My medals are in my toilet !
Prettiest flowers I ever received
oppps!
Bang bang bang !!
My lovely mother !


It was then the photoshoots and ads. Standing infront of cameras is what we do. Pictures ! all these are times we spent together. With the crews, make ups, picking outfits. Those are fun things to do. You get to play along while working. I missed those days. I missed the crews that i've worked for few years. It's amazing throughout the process. Young and fun !
We were so young !
Our time together
Happy team !!!!
Sabrina Loh Pei Yee
Moments



This chapter of life was all about friends. About starting a new life in a whole new foreign world. It's different and somehow I was scared. Because everything is by my own. You don't drive, you walk. You don't wear shorts, but jeans. You don't go uni, you get warning letters. It's so different ! Tram and train ! which I don't even take in Malaysia. Now, here you take every public transport . You get what you see, ride which comes by ! You get friends from other countries, all freedom is granted ! Everything is free to do ! you have house parties, beers jokes. I don't get that in Malaysia. A different phrase of life. I'm glad it's all over and ready for the next phrase. Your friends come and go . Some stay some BYE !
The trinity Year ! so much fun back then !
Shereen and Michele !
Our girls night out in Singapore. I missed those trip but not Bencoolen !haha
I'm heaviest !60kg ! in my life !
*kisses* just for charlize !
Uncle Peter and her two lovely daughters !



Days in high school is really unbeatable. Because we are all naive and has got nothing to be unhappy about. Maybe exclude the fights and backstabbing . That's how high school life is. I enjoyed mine alot ! First was participating Student Council. Second, joined cheerleading and formed Queens. Not forgetting my Red House days. Every event was joyful yet tired. You just go around everywhere and have alot effort in it. Student council we had our IFF day, The King and I, sports carnival and our Prom Night. All that experience is as if you handle an event company, your team just got to sit along and plan and make everything successful. Feeling achievable when your event turned out right ! Being a cheerleader is another painful process. It was hard to persuade your team. You get problems also handle your girls. It was really tiring for me but it was worth it. Red house, all our effort is worth when you're announced Champion of almost everything. That's the only event where you get everyone's support. If there's a chance I wouldn't mind experiencing it again !
The bff's I truly love !! Best ones !!
It was coincidence wearing all white that day ! i guess?
Student council? haha
lonely life back then !!
Most memorable day in high school! I meant it !
Nothing can beat this day !
Do you believe Im a runner ?




21st birthday is coming up. Look at the cakes I've got for the previous years. It really does remind me of my past birthdays. Every birthday was really memorable. Every year 14th September is the day I awaits. But this year doesn't seem to have those very awaiting feeling. Guess, not yet. As we grow up , more and more problems tend to occur and you will have to figure more problems. 21 years of thinking. Gosh, did time really went by just with a snap ? Once you cross 21st birthday , you tend to grow old without notices. I really hate that ! Slowly, everything changes even faster ! So, catch your memories and keep them in your hard drive !
Happy Birthday Cynthia ! have a great one ya babe !!


19th birthday cake sponsored by euvin !
Guess it's the biggest cake i ever received !!
Special and surprise cake from my lovely popo.
I really loved it and it's amazing :D
The most expensive cake ! tho it's simple but it worth alot to me.
The hand made cake by Apple Chai !
16th birthday . How sweeett ! But this cake is real yumsss !


I know this is a long post. Just in the mood. Lalalala. I'm lazy . Enjoy the cakes .
Love !

Xxm.

No comments:

Post a Comment