The mooners has been through quite a bit these few weeks.
It was actually giving a ride for my friend then yumcha session with emily and ian.
Then my mouth just can't stop asking for food. It happens when I stood infront of the yummy delicious Ramli Burger stall. This woman whos aged in her 60s were all panicking and seeking for help. She was all saying its very noisy and where can she lodge a report. I was pretty confused and thought she was complaining about the Ramli Burger stall with all these musics. Then , next moment I knew was she actually abused by her husband . She was looking at me with this watery eyes and please me to bring her over to the police station. It is such a pity that she could not find her way, and police station is only minutes away so i decided to lend a hand. It was all about reporting to the police what actually happened.
She was all telling me about her job. It was all related to chinese tradition with all these superstitious beliefs. She owns a temple and all. So yes. After that I returned to this Ramli Burger stall with my pre ordered burger. It was all cold but stil nice to munch on .
Next Ian actually assumed that I helped someone and emily guessed that I scooped out the magazines in the nearby 7 eleven. Actually ian was right, I shall really keep my eyes 10 times wide open and think more critically before helping her. But yes, I am not hurt and she gets the help. I'm happy.
It was then meeitng up with peilu for yumcha session. It was so sudden but I managed to make it there. Then it was buying facial product with peilu and joanne . Laneige really do have good product . I tried one of their mask, it is really working and I adore them.
Well it was bar club and we had pretty much fun . I will definitely miss the times with lu ans shin when the are not here . But fact is , they are in melbourne now. hmm, well got to really thank her for helping out in my problems. At least I got in return the justice I needed.
Thank you for those who point your finger on me but not knowing what exactly going on. You guys made me learn how to stand up better and see the flaws that I could not previously. Thank god, I used the contact lens for once to look how clear it was. I am no more up to all this boycott stuff and will back off as much as I could. I never want to make things bad and will prefer to stay this way more.
Okay , tired of my craps ? aitey, the pictures will come :P
with the ladies :)
proposing to his Girlfriend !
with the ladies again !
the Hyper group of people !
Lots love for you Christina <3
Toodles people !
xoxo,
m
No comments:
Post a Comment