Heh, I've been pretty busy.
Class every morning 830 till 330. It reminds me of my old school time.
Well, my class has pretty amazing people.
model, doctor, lecturer and a bunch of intelligent people.
They just made me feel so so out of place.
But, yea, they are real nice people . It is really fun knowing them.
I mean , yes, they are mature people that knows so much more better.
Kuala Lumpur is all about jam.
I really don't like being stuck in one horrible long jam.
Maybe i'm just not too used to it.
Come on, I have massive love bite from these small little tiny creatures.
They drive me crazy scratching my flesh with this uncomfortable pain.
Baby, I knew the time will tell the truth.
I'm glad and happy for it.
God bless me oh !
Bangkok will definitely be my next destination.
If I ever have enough time and money, I would consider to travel more.
Perhaps, live a different lifestyle.
.... perhaps.
More to come babe !
Toodlleeess :)
Night world.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment