Dedicated to Tan Shereen
My dear is so turning eighteen and legal this year. This beautiful friend of mine really deserved so much more. I miss this gorgeous friend of mine. It’s been a year, knowing her. Her friendly smile just caught my eye the first time I see her. She is pretty, cheerful and definitely a hot baby. Okay this sound pretty bad but yes I mean it dear.
If I could get her any gift, I will definitely get Rain for her. Her longed love idol. Even for a night yea baby. I was browsing thru my phone album today, and I know I missed her deeply. Darling, all the good will comes with you and I love you long time.
People, I forgot to mention, there is a Osama in my class and he make bomb That is what we classmates always tease him for. Bad thing is, I have exams every week. Not too good news. But they are easy, so it’s not big problem.
I had this interesting class today. We are asked to make a drama about internet mating. Hah ! Laugh my ass off, but yes this is happening, it’s all over the world. I mean, yes, it is happening. I just can’t believe it. Well, my friend just told me today, he met his wife thru internet. OH MY GOSH, and his wife is a combination of Iranian and Canadian. In addition to that, she is pregnant with twins. What a lucky fella.
Miss Sabrina Just gave moon a warm hug. Okay, she didn’t but yes she called. Hah ! what good stuff yes hun. Well, Michele is the bitch . haha, she just never stop with her craps. Never ending one. Well , Happy anniversary baby, we lasted out relationship for 6 months. Long distance one baby, you better drink champagne with me when I get back you bitch.
Well that’s about it. ( shereen influenced sickness)
Lots love for people around the world. Heaps for all you guys.
Toodles.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment