Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Don't hate me now

Heh, I'm lazy. Ultra lazy.

I have been away for a long time.

I have to say this, I MISS YOU TANSHEREEN AND LIM MICHELL
The times with you girls just kept happening in my dreams. Am I that desperate? I guess yes. I wonder if my decision was right. But yea, I'm so not gonna let these negative shit enter my bloody brain.

Aite, Siewwan's birthday, I didn't managed to celebrate with her but hell yea, i'm making it up for you . I promise.

When problems come you'll never get those shit out of your head. But yea understanding became the solution for me now. Understand people around you will make you feel so much better and not let the devil fight the angel throne.

You tell me what is life. okay, that's not a question, a statement. Time of me being here have reduced to at least 30 percent. yes, and continue the melbourne life. we will be in different places. everyone everywhere. how often do we keep our gossips going? how often can we do our yearly trip? I guess it will be effin little. but so what, hit the edge? maybe, we have only 2 percent time for each other but we still have what we call memories. i'm not being emotional, but yea thinking alot dont benefit you so much. I couldn't sleep these days thinking of things, problems, shits? hah, what makes me more dizzy, future.

these emo songs just like hitting on my itunes . but yea, treasure all shit i have now. what's good. see them more often give them simple hugs and kisses. hah, it only work on certain people.

pain? do you feel pain? how does it feels? you sob and just sob? express them in what way? and now i understand, only an individual will understand itself best. because it all comes from the individual. give it more time and learn how it works.

Being comfortable with someone is a pleasure feeling. you have nothing to hide, you shout your words out, you hug them and cry . you feel better and you thank them. now i thank you for that hug. something just couldn't be express.

i see things around me don't used to be there anymore , just like my wallet. some people just have to take your most precious thing away . then they give you back but with nothing left inside. you have to fill them all over again . that sucks, because it takes time to fill these things or i call it memories. some just cannot fit into that space. when you can't , back off. and that's what i do . because i feel better and move on to something that may allow you to forget all these feelings.

Forget

Just a random thought.

night world.
keep your eyes close and enjoy the surrounding.

x.
m

No comments:

Post a Comment