Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Functions.

I have this opportunity to attend the official product lunch the other day. A briefing conference organized by Canon. Well I guess the Canon new product is yumssss. They are all very pretty and affordable. People, a good digital camera nowadays can be very affordable. At a very reasonable prize you can own a whole new camera by yourself. Stylist, colorful, slim, everything you dream for can be achieved now. You will be very impress with all these products. Personally, I love Canon IS 100. There are a few colors you can put them in your pocket. Red is too pretty that I will drool to own. The black is very manly classic, the gold is beautifully classy. You will be proud to own this very beautiful camera.
Okay, I just love their product. There are a few more pretty product that may be your love at first sight. Check out the new Canon product. The one I recently had on list Canon IS 100 is only RM 1199. Ain’t it cheap????? I’m so getting it.

Hah, I had wonderful time following the dad to functions. Like the Fahrenheit, I managed to have some talk with them , pictures with them. It was really fun and some of them are very friendly. They ain’t that bad. Concert is good as well. They are talented. Yes, and Wu Zhun, the leng cai one, is my senior !!! he used to study in Trinity college and RMIT. Hah ! funny one, dad asked if I exchanged contact with them . hahahah, LMAO. I didn’t have the chance.

Well, then then, last week was Zouk Phuture. It was pretty good, with the Sri Garden seniors and friends. Not too bad. What comes more, poppy with the mum as well. She is very cute indeed. Hmm, I just remembered, there is this event I attended earlier. DCIM, the velocity girl. Pretty amazing. Good good experience. Amber Chia was there and also had some pictures with her. They have this humongous printer which prints poster size photo. I have a few now, will upload them soon !!!!!
I just finished my English course and will continue with a few short courses. Will update more people!!!

Lots love,
m

No comments:

Post a Comment