Monday, October 19, 2009

Bored

I'm not bored. I'm just deadliness.
Melbourne weather is not cold not hot.
Bitch.

When will it get warm ?
Ah, I went on a fishing trip with peoples.
Uncle Tony got us out from the boring aussieland.
To the sea :D
Around twelve of us. 
Only 1 fish we caught.
I did fish a "sotong"
but , it dropped back to the sea. 
Which is good.
Means, I don't kill ! 

It was quite a good day.
Four hours of fishing.
It feels like old times.
How we go on trips and spend time together.
But, this time a little different.
We all have a partner :D
Which is a good thing !

Bah, I am so trashed. 
Exams so near.
Lecture notes in a stack . 
Touched, untouched. 
I'm feeling startle.

Melbourne life is so good now
Malaysia is pretty off my list:D
I'm just kidding. 

Anyway, Cheesiang just helped me on with a Michael Kors watch.
It is easy on eye :D
I shall wait for the arrival.
Was thinking of toywatch instead. 
But, seems like the leather is more appealing.

I have too much to blab . 

Shall see ya.
Ta

Xxm.

No comments:

Post a Comment