Saturday, October 17, 2009

Days


I now realised, everything is way different.
For a moment.
From high school till the current now.
How we drifted apart.
How we slowly walked the other pathway.
We live in different lives now.
There are no chances in invading.

I'm proud to say,
this moment, I'm happy.
Fulfil with most things, feelings, people.
I can ask for nothing more.

Have never heard from you.
I ain't sure how things are now.
But, I'm sure you're in good hands.

Keep yourself in a distance...
My distance is a whole solid wall.

Night people :D

5 comments:

  1. haha, well the melbourne weather made me so :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe it's 17 now . but it's supposed to be spring for now ! it's so weird. when you get to feel 4 season in one day !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe 17 IS NICE! OMG OMG! spring here is stupid. in march or early april can still snow wan. zzz at the height of winter, can go to -20 degrees. sien.

    ReplyDelete