This semester have been really hectic.
Working on assignments and test almost every week.
But I do give myself a break.
To hit all stress away !
In a short time, I will be returning my home country again:)
A month of holiday and a few places I want to go drop by.
Let the picture do the talking :)
 |
| The girls ! we had so much fun :D |
 |
| Womaniesss |
 |
| The gay boyfriend with his mickey mouse tee |
 |
| Love |
 |
| The family ! *baby coming soon* |
 |
| popo marcus with the chicken rice !! |
 |
| Never ending game |
 |
| Always love you ! |
 |
| Gan and xiao wen's farewell :( |
 |
| Victoria and the awesome cake ! |
 |
| showing off his fake muscles ! |
 |
| The guys, housemates. |
 |
| <3 |
 |
| <3 you long time ! |
That's for now :)
Love all !
Xxm.
No comments:
Post a Comment