Hello peeps,
I know how dead my blog is, my laziness is turning on me.
Oh wells, I will just roughly update a little !
Life have been good!
Ahhhhh,
Oh I was hospitalise again last month, got to really thank the doctor that gave me so much fear !
1. Oh dear, you might be pregnant. (your baby might be out of your tube)
2. You might have appendix.
What else more she can tell me ? She advice me to go for ultrasound and I did.
Result = *hand me over my result* Please go to Royal Melbourne Hospital now. From my observation you have appendix, your GP have rang up the emergency and you may go now !
I'm having less pain but still went to ensure my tummy is alright.
Waited for almost 1 hour to get my blood test and another 2 hour to be checked by the doctor.
Doctor came and sound pretty certain I have appendix ! Telling me they will operate me the next morning at 8. Sad much ? I was then transfer to the ward. The scariest place ever !
Thank god surgeon came and say it right. No appendix and you're ready to be discharge !!!
Happiest day in my life because I can finally eat and drink after one day !
Well, that's my grandma's story.
So people, do take care of your health !
It's never fun letting these nurse poke you like they owe you last life.
These needles are shit and blood test is double shit !
Love you life, love yourself:)
Xxm
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment