Canterbury Rd, Middle Park.
It's such a good morning !
Woke up early , went down Southbank and picked Siew Wan up.
I had trouble looking for the place.
But anyhow I found my way . Buhuuuuuu !!
It's a superb place to bring your dearies.
Along tram station where you have the rails, you can pose for pictures.
Don't worry, they have this safety zone where you can take as many pictures you want.
The breakfast is so yummms, if I could eat them all, I'll grab what they have in the menu.
Too tempting.
I ordered corn fritters with bacon , when Wan had poached eggs with mushroom.
Gosh , it feels like heaven.
I'm so going there again !!
Let the picture do the talking .
Love this place <3
My serve!!!
Siew wan's poached eggs !
Showered with sunshine
me me me me me me me !
I look fat but dude , I don't give a damn
Last picture of the day.
After our super awesome breakfast, I suggest we go Essendon for some shopping !
Brooom , there we go . Hit in Ralph Lauren and got some polo !!
Both of us couldn't stop swiping our card.
They are just too good buy and couldnt resist !
Bags and bags of clothes.
It's been so long !
A total fun day we both had.
Till then,
Love,
Xxm






No comments:
Post a Comment