Tuesday, November 9, 2010

21st birthday

I know its been 2 months now.

But I would still love to share them all :D

It all went out well and perfect for the big night of mine.
Theme: Bow ties and Pearls
Being fortunate, the parents agreed to held the on a Party Boat.
Thank you Mommy and Daddy for being here on my 21st birthday <3
All preparation was done by Mr.Ng and Rachel Tan and thank you both !
Ah shen aka Gan, thank you for helping me out with all the pretty pictures !
Parkville family you guys are just incredible !

Mr.Ng, you gave me the best gift I could ever receive and surprise that did made my day. The gorgeous cake that cost a lot. With you beside me to enjoy the best moment of my life, I Love You <3

Rachel Tan spankerssss for organising everything, the huge cupcake and the door gift you ready with. I know that did cost you fewer hours of sleep. Love you womieesss !

Well I enjoyed very much of the ambience that is filled with purple balloons, the awesome guest and everything we had that night. It was a 2 hour floating on Yarra River. Free flow alcohol and awesome food, what more can I ask for? Every guest are in their stunning outfit and I have to say the bow tie look so good on the guys which includes my beloved daddy ! We have our boost session throughout the 2 hour but I'm not drunk because I have my representatives :) It was a very great night with people I loved and appreciate.

Thank you people for making it happened and fill my memories with more of every bits of joy.
Let the pictures do the talking !!!

popo me love you long time <3
My boat for the night
Boarding !!!!
The best cake ever ! thanks baby !
<3 rachel tan ! 
With lots rachel love ; door gift of the night
The guys in their bow ties, yumss !
Family friend <3
The mighty guest of the night
Brothers I truly love 
Hello, pose for pictures ! 
Gan, thank you berry berry muchie ! 
Kan bei !!! 
The family 
My Parkville family <3 you guys !
Thanks Mr.Ng
Ladies !
Spanks for the night womiess
Xiao wen & coconut
<3
<3 you daddy mommy !
I love you both !!

Couldn't upload the whole album, these are the random pick ! Looking back at these pictures, I wish that day could repeat ! Oh, besides that I have a fish eye effect on every single guest, but guess the funniest one will be expose for a little enjoyment :D












LMAO , I couldn't stop laughing at their funny faces ! I just love them so much !

On the sad side, some of my dear friends couldn't attend my party :( But not everyone will be there for you at anytime. So, I pretended their souls are there for me.

Enjoy !

Love,
Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment