Tuesday, November 9, 2010

On the real day

On 14th September 2010,

I had family dinner with the family and went for spaghetti factory visit.
As the clock hit twelve, Mr.Ng was late for one second and Popo managed to be the first !
Being very unhappy on my birthday because Mr.Ng did nothing ! Zero.
Haha, I was sad because never missed there's always a cake blowing session. I will be out celebrating !
Instead, home is where my position was.
Mr.Ng noted and suggested to bake me a cake ! Yumsss.
I'm more than happy and we both went Coles to get our ingredient !
Since I'm not allowed to step into the kitchen as insisted, so I brought my cake out and cut them into pieces.
Well, his cake turned out well and it is yumsss !

amazed with the factory !
Yipeeee
Shopping for ingredients !
Chee Siang creation
<3 
he look so happy !
ngeh <3
Hahaha , gan with my hair band ! 
The parkville family 
there you go icing ! Bye balenciaga :(

That was it . 1 day, 24 hours, 1440 minutes, 86400 seconds on 140910.

Then I slowly look into all my presents. So nice and thoughtful ! I love them all. Thank you !

The gift from Mr.Ng
Perfume from Alicia and Ram
The cosmetics from Szeliang, Kaiyoung, Poh fern, Cz, mervin
Dad says grandpa love buying him pen and this is my first pen from him ! With diamond :D
Dad never fail to surprise me with gadgets!
Steph, darren, jaffa, alvin ! Thanks !
The necklace Mom gave me 
Thanks Rachel Tan !

I couldn't manage to upload the other presents , but I could remember them !

Thanks Popo for the Swarovski bracelet ! I <3 it !
Siew wan , i love the M bracelet you got me ! <3
Parkville gang , thanks for the flowers (interest counting)!
Angpau from the relatives ! Thanks for making me rich :D

Spanks love !

Love,
Moon 

No comments:

Post a Comment