Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Relieve.

The club can't handle me.

I've kept the alcohol away from my body for quite some time.
So guess, need a little after the long term war i've just won.
Hit the club and yes, got pretty drunk.
Urgh, got to admit i'm losing my tolerance in alcohol.
Thought there will be some control going but I have wild friends.
Spent half the night loitering at the bar.
Shots is what we asked for.
I could barely remember anything the next day.
I enjoyed but pay them with a major hangover the next day.
Worst feeling ever. but oh well, screw it.

 2 shot at a time , drowsyyy !
 The hunks !
 Han Wei & Dai tao's Farewell :(
 <3 both of you !!
 Han Wei
 Small eyes '.'
 Brothers and sisters
 Love 
 The crazy partner !!
I don't remember taking this-.-

Well, I had a great great night !! Enjoying my holidays now !

Love.
Xxm

No comments:

Post a Comment