Currently I'm stuck in the computer lab. Nothing better to do. Waiting for the cousins.
Oh did i announced? I passed my learners:)
It was one big mess this early morning.
Checked everything , Passport, Medibank card as well as application form.
And being doltish..
I left the most important document at home.
Which is the bank statement.
I kept asking myself, why ??? whyy? and whyyy?
Anyway, I walked to Lygon and got my bank statement printed.
It was not OPEN ! So, the options left are very limited.
I waited.
930 sharp, the door opens. Quickly I moved in.
Lucky thing, I didn't realise my bank account wasn't waived.
This cute lady did that for me in seconds!
My cousin got his licence ! Full licence. Lucky brat.
Well, I did sit for the test and finished quick.
"Congratulation, you've passed" .
What a relief !
Then goes the Business Computing presentation.
God ! I definitely deserve this result . 38/40.
Just one tiny processing spreadsheet I missed.
But I was depressed. My tutor asked why is my report so thin.
Then he said " Your IPO chart worth heaps !"
*fainted*. That is my partner's part.
Damnn.
It's over, get moving.
While waiting, I went for the house inspection.
Then, retail therapy. Got myself a dress and headbands.
You just got to get them because they are just so beautiful !
I'm way too tired to think for now.
Ta for the moment.
Love.
xx
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment