I witnessed a man tripped and fall badly.
Without second thought.
I ran to him.
Held him up.
drops by drops, red liquid starts dripping.
At that one second, I panicked.
Looked around and found nothing.
Nobody else stopped by.
Just stared and walked away.
I asked some strangers for tissue.
His blood made the white tissue half red.
He is bleeding madly.
All I could do was ask if he is alright.
A drop of tear then was dropped by him.
I could feel his pain.
That moment, I felt so helpless.
Very vulnerable.
I regretted so much, that I did not further helped him.
Did not find him a solution.
Did not seek help from other strangers.
I walked away.
Step by step, I feel pain inside.
This confused feeling of mine lasted.
Why didn't I make any phone calls to help?
This feeling is pain.
Why people just stood and not lend a hand?
I'm angry at you all people, in this civil world.
What a complicated feeling.
Not feeling too good today.
What a day.
xx.
Wow...to be honest...thats really touching...hm...its like psychology thing la...so many bystanders...they just expect others to help him get back on his feet...anywayz, you did good...=)
ReplyDelete