Sunday, August 30, 2009

Its Holiday


Strawberry for Breakfast ?

A superbike just passed by and pretty my picture :)


Last day on earth -Kate Miller.

Love this song . Quick , download them :)
No questions. 

It's holiday. 
Finally. I have a break . After days of stress. 
Friday night was one quiet one.
Before that it was shopping spree with Denny, Gene, Tze Haw and Andrew.



Ralph Lauren ! Gene and I missed the junction. Too fascinated with a yellow Lambo !


His attempt for Ladies ! ROFL

Us :) 
Then was dinner at Menya.


Curry Katsu-Don. Best Food

All headed different direction.
I decided to stay home instead out.

The Guys outside Harolds

Ta, went DimSum with Po and PP.
Gold Leaf in Docklands. Yums ! Believe me.
The durian tart is awesome. 
We three ate like mad, like cows. 
Since we are in Harbour Town, Docklands.
We do shopping !! 
Warehouse goods are so cut off. 
We stopped after awhile.


Durian tart you'll drool for
I want my Pao :)
The famous Lao Sa Pao !!
Fong Chau :)
My love love po :)

Can you see snow ?
<3
Gold Leaf it is :)

Mark down!!!!
Bags of goods !
Ain't them pretty ?
Man Made Snow :)
Snow ! 

Both of us headed home, thanks to PP :)
Po and I was watching some korea emo movie which I firstly thought it was a ghost movie :(
Then Benjamin Button it is. Falling asleep is my best drawer :)
Gene then picked us up and we head to Hollywood. 
Not Hollywood, hollywood but a karaoke place.
It was one crazy night. Gene's course mate are pretty jollity. 
60 glass was given away from Hylan to Po !
She is so gonna revenge tonight :)
It's merdeka . Celebrate people !
Tonight will be a great night ! I know it will be :)
Did i mention ? Julian came out of nowhere ! 
He dropped by Hollywood with my friends :)

Vic Road 

Anyway ! Im so ready for driving test already.
Learners test (yes) Hazard Perception test (Yes) Driving Test(N/A) yet. 
Ha ! strawberry anyone? 
Trust me the KitKat cookie chunk is jaw-dropping !!!


Layers of cookies and Waffle :)

Have a good night people :) <3

Xx.m 

No comments:

Post a Comment