Friday, August 21, 2009

Can anybody out there feel me?

Stresss level really does reaches the top.
Well at least, I'm done with two assignments.
All due this week. GOD ! Help me.
Anyway, quote from gene" TGI Friday"
It feels real good when you have your mini holiday after a whole full week of hardwork.
But, I still have Excel going my way. Real annoying. Can't think of the next one. Database.
What that is? Ngor em chi ar !

I feel healthy today. Early morning, a glass of juice and assignment. 
My friends are heading back to Malaysia for their holiday !
Lucky humans. I'm stuck here. Daddy says, study for your holidays ~
No way ! It's holiday Daddy, I need a break ! 
Oh please. My bed is too comfortable that I'm too lazy to wake up. 
ALLLL the TIME !

This month is a crazy month. All the august babies just kept coming.
Almost every week , a Happy birthday wish will be sent to somebody.
Headache headache headache..

Why am I so stress when it is only week 5? 
It's first year ! hello, take it easy. 
ish. ish ,ish

Why my room so small ? ha?
Unfair :(

toodles for now.
A busy weekend is waiting ahead !

Have a good day ahead people !
lots love ,
<3

xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment