Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Home

Hello !
Melbourne is still cold. 
It was only 5 degrees yesterday night.
Freezing and freezing and only freeze.
I have been looking at my debate article for quite some time.
But I haven started any.
So so so lazy. But I'll get them done. I know it will be :)

Ngeh, today will be pot luck over at denny's.
Broccoli Ash will cook something . 
And many more others will cook as well.

Siew Wan will be flying over real soon. That is a good thing.
More people to meet up for lunch.
But most importantly, I need to pass my Ls 
Exam in 2 weeks. @@#$%#!@
Ls, Marketing Principle, Buyer Behavior exams.
Ish ish ish . 
Business Computing is really killing :(
I don't know how to do spreadsheet. 

Who will lend a hand? 
Please!

Cheers people !
Ta

No comments:

Post a Comment