You YOu guys, i miss

Nerd sab

Woops

The one arriving soon

My room?
Sweet sixteen.I've been there and no more for now.
Why time travels so quickly?.
How I wish time could just stop by and have no end of these years.
Twenty, what a ugly age to be reminded of.
If I were given a chance, travel back to the age of 16 will be great.
Just great. More and more will be filled into my memories.
For sure . That will be.
Little precise things..
Okies, enough of dreaming.
What a gloomy day today.
Quiet saturday, lonely Sunday.
Sigh.
Assignments all still pile up :(
But, I gave myself a retail therapy on Friday.
That's fine :)
Excel Excel Excel.
Still stuck like ever.
Why and I ask myself:(
Anyone can lend a hand?
Well, another week will begin again.
Everything starts again. Let's have a good week :P
Did I mention spending one Saturday with my little cousin?
Crawling out of my bed at 9 is pain in the ass.
But I did ! Also, went to her chinese school to grab her afters.
Brought her for lunch and Woolworths for shopping.
Grocery shopping. Bought tonnes of yogurts.
We both love yogurts.
We had our lunch in Laksa King.
Everyone did observation on us , and do the bitting ears side by side.
Then, Laksa King cashier did asked if she is my daughter =.=
Too early for a daughter :)
This is random :)
A long day ahead :(
Let's hope I'll be just fine.
Holiday next week.
I have a urge to just get on the plane. fly home.
I miss yumcha sessions with Cynthia.
Also, miss Malaysia food,
Also, Boston.
Also, Damai.
Last but not least, my golf kaki.
Golf !! My golf clubs are with Foo.
Hmm, should I go for golf?
Release a little?
We will see :)
Ta people.
Love you all.
xx.
No comments:
Post a Comment