I'm wondering if the decision of mine is right ?
To continue my studies here .
Not seeing you and Mom.
A distance away from you both.
Maybe like people says.
You'll only appreciate when you're nothing near them.
But yes, I knew staying back there will gain and benefit more.
I love following you to events, observe how things work out.
Because I am brought up by you and Mom.
With essential experience.
Thank you .
I miss you when you're on the sofa reading newspaper.
When you fall asleep due to the tiredness i could not imagine.
To see how beverly made your day made me jealous.
To think of it, I'm now already a 20 year old girl.
You've got me since I was a little baby.
Now you can never carry me no more.
I'm too grown up .
I know, you know I'm depress.
You console me. No matter what mistake i did.
I stayed real strong to hold back my tears,
but everytime when you tell me "it's alright girl"
I'm no longer that strong brat.
In return, my tears falls continuously.
Because I know you love me.
More than I can imagine.
Thank you Dad for making me who I am today.
The uncountable moments.
I love you.
I may not be the prettiest, smartest, best child in this world.
But trying to be one is always what I am trying out for.
I'm the one and only daughter you have.
Never want to disappoint you My Dad.
Also , you're the coolest Dad I'm proud to have.
Proud to have you as my Dad.
In three days, you'll be another year older.
I wish you Happy early birthday Dad.
Always know how to look after yourself.
Don't go on the countless meetings and not have your meal.
Stay as healthy you could be.
And I wish you best in everything.
I know you can do more than this.

Love you.
Love,
MoonyeeWong.
No comments:
Post a Comment