Thursday, August 27, 2009

Bloom






Winter shuushh ! 
Spring yea . As I was on my long long walk home , guess what I saw?
Flower blooms. The dead looking flowers backyard now looks more cheerful. 
The beauty of these little miniature flowers just does make your day :)
Purple, Yellow, White, Multi colours . They are just simply beautiful.

So I did changed my bed sheet from dark purple to light pink.
It makes my room exuberant. Awesome yea?

Today , I got to class. Well, I did got back my multiple choice result.
It was ugly. But no blame. I did spend most time in Excel. 
Out of 3 multiple choice test, best 2 will be included.
This test, maximum time spent in studying was only 15 minutes. 
I scored 5 ! I thought probably a 2 or 3 out of 10. 
Thank god, it ain't a NN. it's a P :)

After BB class, a friend and I went for english breakfast after many turn around. 
Just right opposite our uni. Pretty yumss, Chicken, bacon, avacado toastie.
My lunch ! Then head back to uni for some readings :)

Ah, windy windy. Melbourne is still windy windy ! Can't wait till Siewwan arrives. 
To celebrate , to talk. 

Merdeka for me tmr . Holiday for me :)
Hazard perception test, you better of let me pass. So I can go on with my driving test.

Ta people . Lots Love 

Xx.m

No comments:

Post a Comment